Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner and Fun

For Thanksgiving, we went to our friends, the Walters' house. We got to their house around 3 pm, but we had to wait another hour or so before eating because the turkey in the oven wouldn't cook. I think Abby is probably the only one who looks good in this picture from our family. The grownups always have a good habit of taking pictures while we eat. We enjoyed some very lovely games and fellowship with them and their family, and I am very grateful to God for having such great friends as these. Also, we had so much pie! We still have pie from Thanksgiving, and its been five days.

Haha...
Maybe blurry is good. :)
Elle and I did some model shots with our hair crazy on our head. Elle looks like a gangster with the toothpick in her mouth.

We all took pictures of ourselves and this is probably one of my most decent. The girls took pictures of their noses, mouths and eyes really close, but I stuck with the face.

4 comments:

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Nice Aliya.
What happened to all the other 500 pictures you took of yourself? jk!
I love you!

Gabrielle

Please Pay Cashier said...

-.-

RACHEL GANSTER said...

Wow! nice pictures!!!! I have some like the crazy hair! I will post them soon on my blog. Alyia, I think you are a born Blogger, you just are so creative!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Those are some great pics! I think your calling is to be a model. :)

 
Designed by Lena