Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All thru' the House Every Creature was Stirring

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog very often recently. On Friday the 14th, Christmas break finally arrived! Yesterday I had a blast going to the theater with my friends, and we went to go see Enchanted. It was histerically-exaggerated, hehe, even though that's not a word. We all sat in the front rows, like, maybe the 3rd from the very front. It was actually quite relaxing. Sometimes, though, random whispers in my ear to pass the popcorn down were distracting to what was going on in the movie. I enjoyed it very much though. Also, I always keep the studs from my tickets, so I put them out here, and thought it would make a cool picture, lol, I hope you enjoy trying to figure out what movies I went to see.


Right now we are expecting company for a day, our friends the Cagles, and we have been cleaning a lot. My room is so very play empty when it is clean, but my bed I have not had the chance to make hehe. Also, our dog, Aspen, never does anything but sleep! She is such a lazy dog, we need to take her on walks or something. She usually only stays in her kennel, though if my father is home; she is deathly afraid of him!



Christmas always reminds me of joy. It presents to me, every year, the Hope that we have in our lives, and the wonderful breath that we can breathe free because of our Savior Jesus Christ! I hope that you all are much encouraged as I have been these past few days, and that this happiness and hope will stay with us during the remainder of the school year. Christmas-time may bring us more giddy or jolly thoughts, but these should never be absent in our lives through the whole year. I hope that you all have a good Christmas!

3 comments:

RACHEL GANSTER said...

I did not know your company arives today, Aliya. ( i'm going to spell it right til I get use to it!!!!)
Wow! lots of movies!!!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

nice Aliya,

I've never seen so many tickets in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

Nice!

camber said...

lol, sorry about the popcorn whispers.... lol lol :D have a good christmas! love ya!

 
Designed by Lena