Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time

Christmas time is around the corner and I have been singing Christmas songs every morning when I wake up and when I am not doing school. I have also been so inspired as to go to Amazon and put on my wishlist all the Christmas CD's that I want. I'm so excited!! Except, one problem; I don't even think we have any plans for Christmas. I don't think we even have plans for Thanksgiving! But, even if we don't spend our time with friends or family, I will be as thankful and as joyful. And, I have no money for presents and upcoming birthdays so I need a job!!!

~finis~

2 comments:

camber said...

i found you!!! lol the name is fun! i like it! cya tomorrow!
cam

Ronda said...

Love you, Sweetness. Keep blogging!

Mom

 
Designed by Lena