Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween =]



Well, for Halloween I went to the Knights Homecoming game...
it was REALLY cold...but I really enjoyed it! I didn't get to stay for the whole thing because the cold was overwhelming but I had SUCH a good time with my dear friends!
It was really fun to be able to make this a memory and spend Halloween doing something special and unique...haha =]
The Knights didn't win =\ but they did SO good and I wish this wasn't the last one because this was the only one I went to! Also, it was a whiteout! So, of course that calls for things to be spilled on the white shirts everyone was wearing...haha...
Some people had some really crazy clothes on....



Peace.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

looks like you guys had fun. c u friday.

camber said...

lol that pic of the guys... i love it... haha!

mikey parsons said...

ya uh-huh

 
Designed by Lena