Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OK!
I have NOT blogged in I don't know how long!
But I figured that since rarely anyone looks at my blog, then it wouldn't matter. However, I do not want to completely forget about it! First of all...I lost a chip for my camera to put my pics on the computer =] So I have none for you right now.

Updates on life:
I took my SAT's last saturday and I think it went really well! Today, I got my braces off and...am a little skeptical of how they look lol. AND Finally I have to wait till the 23rd of October to get my license. =]
My life is coming together really fast and right now I've been busy with life! But I haven't forgotten to stop to worship my Savior and I believe God has helped me realize more and more that I need Him in the busy seasons of my life. I've been recently challenged to realize my sin and change. This is where I am right now and I'm trusting that God has HUGE plans for me and they seem to be unfolding right now!

I'll update more often and get some pictures up =]

5 comments:

camber said...

i read you blog!!! lol and i think you looked beautiful with your braces, but you look beautiful now that i can see your teeth! lol jk jk you're a gorgeous girl, inside and out! hope your week's going well! love ya :D

Katelyn said...

I read your blog too, girl!! Go visit mine at katelynisbusy.blogspot.com. until friday...

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

THAT and you got rid of your music player....... :(

Anonymous said...

I look at your blog...or I used to until you stopped posting. I just can't take the emotional let down! You have no idea the disappointed look that I get on my face when there is never a new post. : (
(Yes, I am trying to guilt you into posting more! :-) )

RACHEL GANSTER said...

YOU POSTED! YEAH! i have been waiting for you to post! :D
love you!

 
Designed by Lena