Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On Monday Morning, I was invited to celebrate with Jay Walters as she turned SWEET 16!! It was a spectacular time and everyone had a blast! Happy Birthday my dear friend! I have cherished all of our time together and have had the pleasure of seeing you grow in faith in our Lord Jesus!



Thank you for being so fun everyone! You all made the time very special for Jay and for each other! :)
























Connor I don't know how many of those hot candy balls you have in your mouth but it looks painful!







Ian kept getting in the way of the pictures :) Sorry Cam! It is his contribution to the picture participation of events.



Love the memories!! My friends I love you all! :)

Blessings from God!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is connor and oohhh yeah they were really painful

Connor said...

hey sense i loo k at you guys blogs all the time i decide to get a blog so GO CHECK IT OUT

Andrea Hollis said...

wow elle....love the pic....can't wait to see u in like......2 or so weeks! (as soon as u get back, i leave!)

Alex D. said...

wow !!! fun pics ! looks like u all had fun !

 
Designed by Lena