Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello! I wanted to do a "day in the life of" me on a Friday afternoon when I go to school. My first class at school is British Literature. It is the most serious class, but it can be fun at times. Usually we are discussing great literature and reciting acts of poetry and are so busy doing this...no just kidding. This week, we listened to three people give their poetry presentations about the same poem, The Destruction of Sennacherib. It was funny because they all had the same one. But it was ...interesting to see them all present it in their own special ways. Camber even brought candy, hence the picture of the Reeses'.








My second class, American History is one of the more active ones. Me and my friends have a blast in this room most of the time. On Friday, we played the game Apples to Apples to help us understand some terms of people and places in the Vietnam War. This week, I sat next to some guys who thought it would be fun to have make Josh's map a drawing "contest". I made a couple marks and smiley faces to attribute to the cause :). Also, after class, we had cupcakes and cookies to celebrate Chelsea's 17th birthday which was on Wednesday the 23rd. I hope that she was blessed. She is the best History class helper ever! ;) Also, after class, everyone enjoys their lunches and talking to one another. I love my all my friends very much and I hope they are blessed. I am very grateful to God, as well, that I realized what a gift they are to me and I will be sad when school is over.


























Me and my friend's last class, chemistry, is probably the worst and best. The worst has two reasons: once it is over, then everyone leaves. Also, it is probably the most mentally-draining because our brain juices were used up in the first two classes. And lastly, it is the best because it is one of the more "slouchy" or free willy classes :). We are always the craziest in this class because we have gone out of our minds and are frequently reminded by our gracious teacher to settle down hehe.
Have a blessed week everyone and I hope that you have as much fun in school as I do!









6 comments:

Rachel said...

you never told me that chemistry was at your house...or is it? those pics sure look like your house :)

Please Pay Cashier said...

Ya Chem is at our house. Are you the Rach? HEHE

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

looked like you had an amazing friday....

Anonymous said...

Hey Aliya,
I love you too!!
The pics are really nice. Thanks for not taking any ugly ones of me. :) You are so right about chem. Totally mentally drained by that class!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Nice Aliya!

Andrea Hollis said...

i LOVE the pictures! haha! ! love yah!

 
Designed by Lena